elm 2.2 and xenix

Phil Hughes fyl at ssc.UUCP
Fri Apr 21 06:58:20 AEST 1989

If you use rmail to deliver mail, the sender name gets screwed up.
If you use mail to deliver mail, the subject line ends up after
a blank line, therefore, no subject in the elm or mail headers list.

My (obvious) question is what do I use to replace rmail so things work?
A more general question is what is the right collection of programs to
stick together (elm, deliver, pathalias, ...) so that you make a decent
mailing system for XENIX?

Question 1 should be easy.  Question 2 will probably generate discussion.
I would be interested in what other XENIX sites are using and would be
willing to summarize to the net.

--
Phil Hughes, SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549, Seattle, WA 98155  (206)FOR-UNIX
    uw-beaver!tikal!ssc!fyl or uunet!pilchuck!ssc!fyl or attmail!ssc!fyl