How to restor a level 0 archive?

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Sun Apr 2 03:24:57 AEST 1989

In article <16527 at cup.portal.com> Chip_N_Oliver at cup.portal.com writes:

>One of my main problems is that I don't have the distrubution disks (pls
>no tedious flames, the system is kosher - the person(s) who originally
>put it together were long gone before I came on the scene).

Call your sales rep at SCO and explain the situation.  As long as you
have the serial number of the system (type "uname -u") they will sell
you a replacement set of diskettes.  I assume that you do not have the
activation key, so you will have to get that replaced also.

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer			      Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	      tunnel may be an oncoming dragon