Northgate 102 keyboard

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Fri Feb 10 02:31:45 AEST 1989

In article <669 at pcrat.UUCP> rick at pcrat.UUCP (Rick Richardson) writes:
}
}However, I don't think the reliability of this keyboard is all that great.
}The return key has begun to 'stick'; I haven't been able to cure this,
}despite several attempts.  I guess it could have been worse -- it could
}have been the 'd' key!  The IBM, on the other hand, takes a pounding
}without flinching.

Call Northgate and request a replacement.  Their keyboards are
guaranteed for 3 years.  I don't think they would give it that kind of
guarantee  if they weren't confident that they would hold up.

--
Jonathan Bayer			      Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	      tunnel may be an oncoming dragon