VP/ix- "SOMEDAY IT WILL WORK!"

Gary M. Blumenstein garyb at crpmks.UUCP
Tue Feb 7 00:24:23 AEST 1989

In article <24 at rsoft.UUCP>, frank at rsoft.UUCP (Frank I. Reiter) writes:
> I've had to use SCO tech support quite a number of times and have always found
> it to be the absolute best tech support I've received anywhere.

I'm with you Frank.  I've used their support for three years now and I'm very
pleased with it.

I think people must understand that the success of this company could very
well crush them.  They are currently answering thousands of calls each day.
It amazes me how they're able to keep up with it all.  What scares me is the
possibility that someday their support department may cease to exist. It might
be wise for all of us to exercise a little prudence when it comes to
criticizing them.  Not that they're beyond criticism, ( even I've had reasons
to complain in the past) its just that overall, they really do try very hard
to make us all happy campers.  I just want to see it last.