two HD controllers under SCO 2.3.1

Jim O'Connor jim at tiamat.fsc.com
Sat Feb 11 05:49:59 AEST 1989

In section 9.1 (page 30) of the Operating System Release Notes that came
with my copy of SCO Xenix/386 2.3.1, there is a description of how to tell
the software about adding two drives connected to a SECOND controller.

My question is: how do you set up the HARDWARE to do this?

Do you just put in another controller, or are there jumper settings on
standard controllers (I currently have a WD 1003 controller) that have to
set?

If there is anyone utilizing this feature, I'd really like to here about
how to set it up, and how well it runs.

Thanks for any help,

--jim