DELL Computers - does XENIX run on them?

Steven M. List itkin at mrspoc.UUCP
Thu Feb 16 10:28:34 AEST 1989

I am thinking of buying a computer from Dell Computers.  Their ads sound
good, they've gotten good reviews in PC Magazine, and they provide on-site
service.  The big question is: Does XENIX run on them?  None of their ads
make any mention of either UNIX or XENIX.  I'm concerned that XENIX may
have problems with their disk controller (particularly for the big ESDI
disks) and tape drive/controller.

Does anyone have any experience with these beasties?

--
:  Steven List @ Transact Software, Inc. :^>~
:  Chairman, Unify User Group of Northern California