Xenix mail system

Chip Salzenberg chip at ateng.ateng.com
Tue Jan 24 12:48:52 AEST 1989

According to tif at cpe.UUCP:
>According to chip at ateng.ateng.com:
>>According to tif at cpe.UUCP:
>>>because it works and most people are too set in their ways to try it.
>>
>>As soon as I discovered that, I switched to UUCP.  If MICNET is careless in
>>copying files, what else is carelessly written?  Best not to find out the
>>hard way.
>
>I rest my case.

Now, wait a minute.  I *tried* Micnet.  I had a working Micnet network with
three hosts.  I then switched to UUCP because of Micnet's inferiority to
UUCP in several key areas.  I wasn't "set in my ways"; I simply evaluated
Micnet and found it wanting.
--
Chip Salzenberg             <chip at ateng.com> or <uunet!ateng!chip>
A T Engineering             Me?  Speak for my company?  Surely you jest!