VPIX Problems/Questions...

Jeff Harrell jeffh at hplsla.HP.COM
Wed Jan 4 07:46:14 AEST 1989

I'm working with vpix and have come across a a few problems:

               1) How do you install a different version of dos?
                  It may be documented but I can't find it.

               2) When I use any graphics programs in vpix the
                  CRT is full of junk (mostly lines) when I exit
                  vpix. I'm using a vga card running xenix 2.3.1
                  and vpix 1.1? (not the controlled release).

               3) A desktop publishing package I'm using (pfs-first Publisher)
                  works just fine in dos. In vpix I get garbage when
                  I print the graphics.

Anyone out there had the same problems? Are there any work arounds to
items 2 & 3?

thanks,

Jeff (spectra software) Harrell