VPIX Problems/Questions...

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Thu Jan 5 01:31:24 AEST 1989

In article <5980001 at hplsla.HP.COM> jeffh at hplsla.HP.COM (Jeff Harrell) writes:
=
=I'm working with vpix and have come across a a few problems:
=
=               1) How do you install a different version of dos?
=                  It may be documented but I can't find it.

	You don't.  The version of dos which comes with vpix has been
modified to work with vpix.  Another version of dos will work, but it is
not supported.

=               2) When I use any graphics programs in vpix the
=                  CRT is full of junk (mostly lines) when I exit
=                  vpix. I'm using a vga card running xenix 2.3.1
=                  and vpix 1.1? (not the controlled release).

	It sounds like you are not resetting the graphics mode.  I can't
help beyond that since I don't use graphics here.

--
Jonathan Bayer				"The time has come," the Walrus said...
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.