Problem with uucp login with SCO XENIX 2.3.1

William E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at steinmetz.ge.com
Thu Jan 12 06:13:55 AEST 1989

  I had the same problem, and just hacked the cleanup script to be a
little smarter. I have some non-standard stuff on my system, but you can
do a quick and dirty check by using grep and looking at the status. I
don't remember the name of the env variable with the dirname, but this
is the idea:
  grep ":${dirname}:" /etc/passwd || rmdir ${dirname}

--
	bill davidsen		(wedu at ge-crd.arpa)