Errors in PS

Karl Denninger karl at ddsw1.MCS.COM
Tue Jan 31 05:48:34 AEST 1989

In article <19496 at lll-winken.LLNL.GOV> vijay at lll-winken.UUCP (Vijay Subramaniam) writes:
>Has anyone else been having trouble with PS giving a ps: seek error?
>The machine I am having this trouble on, is a SCO Xenix/386 running version 2.3.1 and tcp/ip networking software from Streamlined Networks.
>Has anyone else been having this trouble on their Xenix machine? and if so..do you have a fix for it?

Call SCO, ask for the Media desk, give them your customer key number (or
register your OS if you haven't done so) and ask for fix disk "xnx120", the
"ps seek error fix" for SCO Xenix V/386 Version 2.3.

That should do the job.

--
Karl Denninger (karl at ddsw1.MCS.COM, ddsw1!karl)
Data: [+1 312 566-8912], Voice: [+1 312 566-8910]
Macro Computer Solutions, Inc.    	"Quality solutions at a fair price"