ESDI Disk Drive for IBM PS/2-80 and SCO Xenix

Robert R. Kessler kessler%cons.utah.edu at wasatch.UUCP
Fri Jan 20 00:35:21 AEST 1989

After reading recent postings, it seems that the ESDI drives have the
best performance characteristics for our requirements on our PS/2-80
SCO Xenix system.  So, the obvious question, is what controller
manufacturers and drives have you netlanders had success with?  It
seems that everyone always runs out of disk space, so we are
interested in as large a disk drive as we can get.  Like 150M or 300M.

Thanks for any input you may have.

Bob.