386 SX motherboards

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Fri Jun 30 00:39:03 AEST 1989

Greetings, netlanders.

My brother (who is not on the net) is currently looking for a 386sx
motherboard to replace an old 286 board.   He is looking for the
following:

	1.	386 sx
	2.	Able to take 256 as well as 1 meg simms
	3.	Able to run MS-DOS, Unix, SCO Xenix

It would be nice for it to fit into a baby-AT case, but that is not
absolutely necessary.

Please e-mail, I will summarize if there is any interest (or responses),
also I do not get all of the newsgroups this is being posted to.

Thank you in advance.

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer			      Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	      tunnel may be an oncoming dragon