Where to get docs for uucp installation

Axel Fischer fischer at netmbx.UUCP
Sat Mar 25 23:59:51 AEST 1989

In article <JEFFB.89Mar23142814 at grace.cs.washington.edu> jeffb at grace.cs.washington.edu (Jeff Bowden) writes:
>The problem is that the only docs for uucp that came with then 6000 dev. kit
>are the man pages for uucp, uux, etc...  Does anyone know where I can
>buy/read/ftp docs on installing uucp?

I can warmly recommend the book from "O'Reilly & Associates, Inc / 981 Chestnut
St. / Newton, MA 02159" - it's called "Managing UUCP and Usenet - A Nutshell
Handbook".
The book is superb and has covered every problem I run into.
It covers of course all major uucp releases such as Version 2, HDB (BNU),
BSD 4.x and BSD 4.3.

Hope this helps.

-Axel
--
Domain:        fischer at netmbx.UUCP
Europe:        ...!tmpmbx!netmbx!fischer