Pcomm1.2 with Xenix

Bob Palowoda palowoda at megatest.UUCP
Sat Mar 11 17:59:01 AEST 1989

  I got Pcomm1.1 running on Xenix 2.2, when I try and user the
dialing directory I have to use <crtl><a><D>  "capitial D".
All the other commands take a lowercase characters. I looked
at the case statement in the menu select code and there is
nothing that I can see wrong with it, and it's no different than
the other commands sequences. Has anyone seen this, or is there
a fix for this?

Also, I have patches 1-8 and 10. Somehow I missed 8 and 9, can anyone
tell me where to get these?

Also is version 2.0 of Pcomm out?

---Bob

--
 Bob Palowoda
 Work: {sun,decwrl,pyramid}!megatest!palowoda