how to install Xenix plus PC DOS on IBM PC hard disk

pogoh at zgom21.dec.com pogoh at zgom21.dec.com
Fri Mar 3 12:23:39 AEST 1989

I would like to have Xenix & DOS coexist on the hard disk of an IBM PC
XT compatible.  Can someone tell me in detail how to install the two
OS on the hard disk?  What must we do upon booting up for the first time
and how do we switch from DOS partition to Xenix partition & vice versa?
Can 'FDISK' on the DOS be used to create & format the partition for Xenix?

Thanks in advance.  I can be contacted at VAXMail address zgom01::pogoh
or ALL-IN-1 mail PO GOH at ZGO.