TC/IP for SCO Xenix 386 (Public Domain)

Noel Del More noel at ubbs-nh.MV.COM
Mon Mar 13 06:37:53 AEST 1989

Does anyone know of a public domain tc/ip which supports the 3COM
ethernet board and which can be compiled and run under SCO Xenix 386?

I have a couple of 3COM ethernet boards gathering dust here and I would
like to put them to good use.

On a different subject,  I recently developed two problems with SCO Xenix
386 2.3.1.  I recently started experiancing difficulty in getting the lp
command to work properly, ie.

		lp filename

results in an error peing printed on the printer to the effect that it
couldn't access the file.  It always worked until just recently, SCO
hasn't a clue last I checked although they admitted that it had been
reported by others.

And finally, again recently, when trying to edit a very large file, which
I had always been able to edit previously, and to which no changes had
been made, vi reports the following error:

	Tmp file to large

Information, answers, fixes etc. are most appreciated!

Thanks!

Noel
--
Noel B. Del More             |              {decvax|harvard}!zinn!ubbs-nh!noel
17 Meredith Drive            |                             noel at ubbs-nh.mv.com