Out of Heap space error...

Troy Saville evh at vax1.acs.udel.EDU
Wed Mar 8 14:43:32 AEST 1989

In article <570 at sunset.MATH.UCLA.EDU> tony at MATH.UCLA.EDU () writes:
>I am very new to SCO Xenix so please forgive me for asking dumb
>questions.
>
>>I am trying to make Pcomm2 which I downloaded from uunet.uu.net and
>>I am getting an "Out of Heap Space" error in term.h.

I recall getting a similar error when trying to port a program to
xenix. I used the Large model and still got the error. So i just
increased the stack size a lot(-F SIZE option). This was
xenix 2.2.1 running on an ncr916(386). Does anyone know if they
ever got the bugs out of the ncr916 hardware???
Internal hardware fault.