Out of Heap space error...

Paul De Bra debra at alice.UUCP
Fri Mar 10 01:34:10 AEST 1989

In article <15 at sherpa.UUCP> rac at sherpa.UUCP (Roger A. Cornelius) writes:
}...
}I've found recently that using the -LARGE option also eliminates
}the "function ??? too large for post optimizer" warning I sometimes
}get, so indirectly, the -LARGE option could affect the code generated
}in this case.  I only noticed this about a week ago, so I don't know
}if -LARGE will fix the "function too large" message in all cases.

True. The -LARGE option activates large-model programs for several
compiler-passes.
The "function too large for post optimizer" has always gone away with
the -LARGE option for me. But then again, maybe some people write even
larger functions than I do...

Paul.