Graphics Library (now gl_plot)

Dave Lewis lewis at m-net.UUCP
Wed Mar 29 13:10:21 AEST 1989

> Subject: Graphics Library (part 1 of 5)

In June 1988, I posted a "Graphics Library" for Microport System V/AT in the
comp.unix.microport and comp.unix.xenix newsgroups.  A second release of this
program, enhanced and (unfortunately) modified, has just been posted to
comp.sources.unix as "gl_plot" (v18i059).

Comments and criticism welcome.  Send to clip!m-net!dlewis!lewis (mail path
given in the source posting has since changed).

--
Dave Lewis
Ann Arbor, MI