"exited with status 2" Help Requested

Rich Garrett rhg at nc386.UUCP
Mon Mar 13 05:18:49 AEST 1989

After many, many attempts to get this problem resolved, I am asking those
in this group if anyone has experienced a simular problem:
----------------
  From: nc386!uucp
  To: ncoast!daemon
  Date: Sun Mar 12 02:10:12 1989

  remote execution	[uucp job ncoastXHeX0 (3/12-2:10:11)]
  	rmail rhg
  exited with status 2
---------------
This type of mail is sent to ANYONE off of nc386 who sends mail to
nc386!username.  I assume it is a reply or some audit function of smail
since it does not happen with the 'standard' mailers.

nc386 is running SCO Xenix on a 386 20MZ Mylex Board.  Help or suggestions
would be appreciated as my neighbors are losing their patience.  I do not
have strong abilities in programming.  Thank you in advance!

Rich

Richard H. Garrett                                              rhg at ncoast.org
uunet!hal.cwru.edu!ncoast!rhg		                ncoast!rhg at hal.cwru.edu
NCoast Public Access UN*X - (216) 781-6201, 300/1200/2400 baud, login: makeuser