Corollary ??

Steve Bogner steveb at aostul.UUCP
Tue May 9 00:44:47 AEST 1989

We have been using the Corollary Intellimux for about nine
months now and have nothing bad to say about it.

It uses an 80188 processor on a half card in
the PC's bus and a Z80 processor in each of the four 8-port
terminal concentrators that attach to it.  There is an
RS-422 line (at 230.4 Kbaud) to each concentrator, enabling
us to put the concentrator up to 1000 ft from the PC.  All of
this gives you much flexibility as well as a more evenly
distributed load on the system as a whole.  Although it
supports transparent print, I haven't used it.

Their phone# is 714 / 250 - 4040.  They also OEM this
product to ALR (Advance Logic Research), who sells it with
their Flexcache 386's; phone# is 714 / 581 - 6770.

Steve Bogner

!uunet!romed!aostul!steveb