LOCAL PRINTING (LPRINT) UNDER XENIX - NEED HELP!

Gary Falsken gary at rencon.UUCP
Wed May 10 14:09:18 AEST 1989

I have 5 modem lines coming into my 386 system with users calling in from
other locations using MS-DOS based equipment and Procomm Plus as the
terminal emulator.  These users want to be able to print files out on their
local printers.  SCO says I should use a program called lprint.  I looked
up the command in the xenix manual and it says I need to generate termcap
entries for any of the terminals that have local printers. OK. Has anyone
already done this for ansi, vt52, vt100, vt102 termcaps?  I want/need to
talk to someone who has either used lprint or can tell me how to do it.
Can it/Does it really work as advertised?  What about compressed print
and the like?  Please email me!  Thanks!
--
Gary Falsken
internet: gary at rencon