Xenix/286 problem

David W. Summers dws at cseg.uucp
Sat May 27 01:42:05 AEST 1989

In article <1193 at rel.eds.com>, bob at rel.eds.com (Bob Leffler) writes:
> It appears that Mush 6.5 patchlevel 3 justs outgrew the Xenix 286
> compiler.
>
> i.e.
>
> %makeL
> 	cc -M2le -Mt32 -O -DSYSV -DCURSES -DREGCMP -DUSG  -c main.c
> main.c
> mush.h (203): fatal error 2: out of heap space
> *** Error code 1
> Stop

Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I never could get MUSH to compile on
my Xenix 286 system with the CURSES option turned on.  I just gave up finally
and turned it off and everything compiles fine and works great....I just don't
have curses capability.  Oh well, I *would* like to have this capability.  Any
one have any suggestions?

- David Summers
  (dws at cseg.uucp)
  (..!harris.cis.ksu.edu!hcx!cseg!dws)