SCO Unix 3.2 <-?-> comp.unix.xenix

Mark Levy mhlevy at sbee.sunysb.edu
Wed May 31 16:03:39 AEST 1989

In article <2022 at egvideo.UUCP>, edhew at egvideo.UUCP (Ed Hew) writes:
#
# It's quite likely that SCO Xenix will be around (286/386) for quite a
# while.  SCO Xenix is an optimized product that runs very well and very
# *fast* (comparatively speaking) on intel architecture and is ideal for
# sites with limited resources.  I don't see this changing in the short term.
#
#
# We have two very good products here, but they're directed towards different
# markets ("authorized comments" are welcome).
#
#
# 		--ed		{edhew at egvideo.uucp}
#

I've heard conflicting reports regarding the soon to be released ;-) X
package from SCO, X_SIGHT.  Does anybody know _FOR_SURE_ if it will run
on SCO XENIX?  I've heard 2 different stories from SCO sales.

Mark
--
~~~~~~~~~  Disclaimer???   We don't need no stinkin' disclaimer!!!  ~~~~~~
Mark Levy { mhlevy at sbccvm.BITNET   } 	% Debbie Gibson is pregnant,  with