More questions.....

Irwin M. Fargo fargo at pawl.rpi.edu
Wed May 10 12:56:35 AEST 1989

I have a few more questions about SCO Xenix.....

I'm just setting up my system and am having trouble dialing out at 9600 bps.
A friend of mine came over and tried to help, but couldn't figure it out.  We
were able to pinpoint the problem to the dial program in /usr/lb/uucp.  My
modem is hooked up to the first serial port (/dev/tty1A if I remember).  Could
anyone help?

On this subject, can anyone recommend a good terminal program for Xenix?  I'm
used to using ProComm Plus.  What can I say!

Also, for the people who wanted compress/uncompress.  I have the source code
for a 16-bit version of compress.  Please mail requests.

Thank you and happy hunting!             Actually: Ethan M. Young
  ____ [> SB <]    "Travel IS life"      Internet: fargo at pawl.rpi.edu
 /__   -=>??<=-       - Irwin M. Fargo   Bitnet (??): usergac0 at rpitsmts.bitnet
/   ARGO : 3000 years of regression from the year 4990