SCO Xenix Make Errors

J. Steven Harrison steve at jack.sns.com
Sun Nov 26 17:56:50 AEST 1989

All in Net Land!

Help!

Have any of you out there ever been so luck as to receive the following
error message from SCO Xenix make?

	Make: Cannot allocate memory.  Stop.

I am in the process of bringing up Smail3 on this Xenix box (2.1.3)
and I have run into another stumbling block!  I know I'll get more answers
here than from SCO.

I hope someone out there has seen this and has a cure but.........

In case..... Has anyone out there brought up GNUMake on SCO Xenix.

I have had no problems with Smail now on numerous boxes (and probably
wouldn't here if my tools hadn't bit me!) and I love the new
version but I need to get it running on Xenix also.

Comments????????  (I'm open for flames!)

--
Dr. J. Steven Harrison                      Systems'n'Software
(415) 623-8651                              45034 Imnaha Court