SCSI HOST ADAPTOR

Tzung Liu tzung at cadovax.UUCP
Tue Nov 14 03:39:47 AEST 1989

I am planing to integrate a SCSI disk into my system, a 20MHz 386 box with
2MB memory running XENIX.   I already have a SCSI disk, the problem now
is which SCSI Host Adaptor to buy.
After scanning through the latest COMPUTER SHOPPERS, I have found a couple
of SCSI Host Adaptors.  The cheapest one is SEAGATE ST-01, around $50.  And
for around $270 the Future Domain 841.  So my question is: why the SEAGATE
ST-01 is SO cheap?  Is it really a SCSI Host Adaptor?  Can it works with
XENIX?
Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Tzung.   cadovax!tzung