SCSI HOST ADAPTOR

Bill Campbell Guest account jwc at Thalatta.COM
Tue Nov 14 15:54:17 AEST 1989

In article <2458 at cadovax.UUCP> tzung at cadovax.UUCP () writes:
>I am planing to integrate a SCSI disk into my system, a 20MHz 386 box with
>2MB memory running XENIX.   I already have a SCSI disk, the problem now
>is which SCSI Host Adaptor to buy.

We have been using the Adaptec 1540 controllers for about 18 months
now with very good results.

The configuration is typically an Adaptec controller with 170Meg
Quantum Hard drives running Xenix 2.2.4 on Tandy 4000s.  The
Tandy SCSI version was available some time before SCO's GT.

....microsoft--\					Bill Campbell; Celestial Software
...uw-beaver-----!thebes!camco!bill	6641 East Mercer Way
....fluke------/					Mercer Island, Wa 98040
....hplsla----/						(206) 232-4164