Suggestions on big screen display systems for Xenix & X

Brad Templeton brad at looking.on.ca
Sat Nov 11 16:48:07 AEST 1989

Anybody have experience with really hi-res displays and SCO X windows?

While you can display 1024 by 768 (super-vga) on a Multisync 3D and similar
monitors, I assume the text would be just do darn small.  Who makes the
good bigger monitors that can handle this, and what should they cost?

B&W (gray scale) is probably just fine, I assume colour is quite a bit
more.