SCO Support

Andrew P. Mullhaupt amull at Morgan.COM
Sun Nov 26 11:54:17 AEST 1989

In article <1356 at lakesys.lakesys.com>, davef at lakesys.lakesys.com (Dave Fenske) writes:
> If there's a 30% chance of an error on an SCO distribution disk, there is
> definietly something wrong.  I find it difficult to believe that someting
> is SCO media.
>
> I have not had a single problem, nor has any of my customers had a problem
> in over 2 years, with media.
>
> Sounds like you should stop keeping the disketts in the refrigerator until
> you're ready to use them.
>
> DF
All right go ahead and assume the worst of me, and I'll assume the worst
of you. I've been computing for over twenty years and I do this for a
living. If you aren't interested in reports of problems which may
someday affect you or your customers, then good luck. If you just want
to get on the 'It must really be your problem' bandwagon, then Thanks for
your helpful suggestion, bozo.

Later,
Andrew Mullhaupt