SCO UNIX 3.2 difficulty

Rob Peglar x615 rpeglar at csinc.UUCP
Fri Oct 6 01:08:12 AEST 1989

In article <111042 at nstar.UUCP>, larry at nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder) writes:
> > I guess that means that all you TB+ people out there had better be ready
> > to go to 9600 when you upgrade to UNIX 3.2.
>
> That is indeed bad news..  I plan on upgrading next spring after most
> of the "glitches" are worked out.

How about Telebit T2500's?  Same bad news?  I can't believe it.  We
run a T2500 at 19.2, very successfully, to uunet.  19.2 performance
and Telebit's great reliability at that speed was the crucial procurement
factor for us.

BTW, on Xenix 2.3.2GT.  We have a developer's agreement with SCO for
Unix 3.2 and ODT, and this is the first piece of *really* bad news
so far.

Sigh.

Rob

...uunet!csinc!rpeglar