SCO 2 Harddisk controllers

Mark J. DeFilippis mark at promark.UUCP
Mon Oct 9 10:32:36 AEST 1989

> In article <1176 at ispi.UUCP> jbayer at ispi.UUCP (Jonathan Bayer) writes:
> >when the system died the drive hooked up to the second card was
> >permenantly selected (I had the drive led on the computer hooked up to
> >the second controller card, and it went on and stayed on.)  My feeling
> >is that this seemed to occur during periods of heavy io.
> >
> >If the Adaptec card works could you let me know?

I forgot to mention in my last posting, that when I said none of the
listed combinations worked, the problem manifested it self exactly as
Johnathan Bayer wrote in the above posting.  Since I tried some combinations
where the WD boards were left out, I wonder if it has to do with the
fact that they are MFM???

Can some people email me controller combinations thay are using, RLL, MFM,
and SCSI.  I will post a summary.  I know there are people running two
two controllers, but are there any at all running two MFM controllers?

--
Adelphi University, Garden City, NY 11530                   (516) 663-1170
                                 markd at adelphi.UUCP  or  mark at promark.UUCP