converting line-feed to cr/lf in a file

Barton A. Fisk barton at holston.UUCP
Tue Oct 24 07:11:38 AEST 1989

For reasons beyond my control (US Govt Computer System) I have
to translate all line-feed characters in my SCO Xenix system
text file to cr/lf's before sending them to a DOS front end
pre-editing site that bombs on lf's only.

I've tried using stty, but it seems this only works for
character dev's not files.

I'm probably missing something really simple here, it's been
a long day.

Would someone point me to the right utility, I'm not a C programmer
or I'm sure a simple C program would do it.

Any help appreciated.
--
Barton A. Fisk          | UUCP: {attctc,texbell,vector}!warble!holston!barton
PO Box 1781             | (PSEUDO) DOMAIN: barton at holston.UUCP