A nice mailer wanted...

Dave Shevett shevett at labii.UUCP
Mon Oct 16 13:38:29 AEST 1989

A customer of mine wants to do nice E-mail on his SCO/386 2.3.1 system,
but has users of, shall we say, less than room-temperature, IQ.  What we'd
like is a mailer with a nice front end to allow them to send mail around
the system.  I've seen the 'mush' shell, but it seems AWFULLY slow, and not
as easy to use as some systems I've seen (the AOM II+ mail manager for the
Altos systems comes to mind.  Straight forward, and easy to use).

I'd prefer PD, but if someone knows of an INEXPENSIVE commercial mailer,
that'd be fine too.

|    Dave Shevett    |  between two puns is a | Labyrinth II BBS |
| shevett at labii.UUCP |  straight line...'     |  W. Trenton, NJ  |