XBBS version 7.6.0

Larry Snyder akcs.larry at nstar.UUCP
Thu Oct 12 11:08:24 AEST 1989

>There is fidonet mailer for Unix but this is not working yet for my
>either ICS and Xenix yet.   I got this program from comp.unix.source

I have an old copy of this program and would be interested in obtaining
the latest release once you get it.

>My HST is not up with Xenix yet and the missing parts is NRAM setup.
>If I make my HST into factory setting, I would like to know how to setup
>from scratch.   I think I have little problem with gettydefs because
>sometime it stops from going to console login so I am still working on

I assume that you did receive my HST settings posted in
comp.dcom.modems ?
I have the HST yielding zmodems transfers of archived (packed)
files of around 1560 cps but the HST and UUCP doesn't work well together.

>Are you running AKCS right now????

Yes.  AKCS is slick.  I am tossing all the comp, rec, soc, gnu, misc and
news groups into AKCS.  I still need to get smail completely
working with AKCS along with interdomain addressing.