XBBS version 7.6.0

Willy Paine paine at rust.dec.com
Thu Oct 12 02:27:18 AEST 1989

Hi Larry,

I could not contact you in email at all for some reason and my last try
could not reach your host at all for three days.

There is fidonet mailer for Unix but this is not working yet for my
either ICS and Xenix yet.   I got this program from comp.unix.source
long ago.  This works only in Sealink Protocals and uses usenet format
using with rn, readnews and postnews instead of msg format from Fidonet.
This can compile and read Fidonet nodelist.     This is written by
Finnish author, Heikki Suonsivu (mcvax!santra!hsu).   Sandy from XBBS
and my board has this source code but I just got the message from Heikki
that has newer source code and I am still working out on obtaining codes.

My HST is not up with Xenix yet and the missing parts is NRAM setup.
If I make my HST into factory setting, I would like to know how to setup
from scratch.   I think I have little problem with gettydefs because
sometime it stops from going to console login so I am still working on
this.

Are you running AKCS right now????

I hope to find a way to get your system by mail.

willy

uunet!nwnexus!seaeast!willyp