Xenix filesystem fragmentation

G. Simon Gales simon at ms.uky.edu
Sat Oct 21 02:19:51 AEST 1989

I've downloaded 'packdisk' and tried it out.  It works fine on an AT
running Sco 286 2.2.3 (?).  I'll set it up for anonymous ftp from
g.ms.uky.edu [128.163.128.7] tonite.  Don't look for it until Saturday.

It should be in the '/outgoing' directory when you ftp it.

--
Simon Gales at The University of Kentucky
   simon at ms.uky.edu             | 'Fate... protects fools, little children,