Xenix filesystem fragmentation

Mark Seiffert marks at mgse.UUCP
Sun Oct 29 04:41:15 AEST 1989

In article <12991 at s.ms.uky.edu> simon at ms.uky.edu (G. Simon Gales) writes:
>I've downloaded 'packdisk' and tried it out.  It works fine on an AT
>running Sco 286 2.2.3 (?).  I'll set it up for anonymous ftp from
>g.ms.uky.edu [128.163.128.7] tonite.  Don't look for it until Saturday.

PackDisk and a 286 binary are available from my archive mailer at
archive at mgse. Send the following message to get all the files, plus
the system help file. The files will come back compressed and uuencoded.

- cut here --------------------------------------------------
set uuencode
set compress
help