Bad Hertz Value

William R. Pearson wrp at biochsn.acc.Virginia.EDU
Fri Oct 6 13:12:14 AEST 1989

	Ever since I upgraded to Xenix 386 2.3.2 on an Intel Inboard 386
(with boot xenix inboard enabled) I periodically get the message:

	Bad Hertz Value

Now I swear that I am the genuine owner of all of my software, and I have
made a great effort to make certain that all of the packages are installed
correctly with the right key passwords.  I have reinstalled my compiler
several times to no avail.  I would like this to stop, because I think
that it might be screwing up my Streamlined Networks TCP/IP software.

	What should I do?

Bill Pearson