Telebit and Xenix

Chuck Bentley chuckb at hounix.UUCP
Fri Oct 13 13:28:32 AEST 1989

> Why are you not using dialTBIT?  I have been running it on my box
> (under 2.3.2 '386) and it works just fine supporting both incoming
> and outgoing calls at all baud rates.

I'm trying to run a TrailBlazer PC on a 286 (Xenix 2.3.2) and am having
all kinds of problems.  DialTBIT had to be edited as there are commands
and registers not supported by TBPC.  Now I have all kinds of strange things
happen.

	. If dialTBIT is run with the -z option twice in a row, the
	  board is locked up.

	. Sometimes the board locks up after incomming traffic has been
	  processed.

	. It seems that if the system sits dormant while running for a
	  very long time (3-4 hrs) the board locks up.

Is anyone else having problems, or do I just have a bad board?

		Chuck...

	..!moray!lotex!chuckb	..!hounix!chuckb