SCO UNIX 3.2 difficulty

Terry Hull terry at eecea.eece.ksu.edu
Wed Oct 4 04:58:52 AEST 1989

In article <832 at eecea.eece.ksu.edu> terry at eecea.eece.ksu.edu (Terry Hull) writes:
> [Problem with bidirectional line in SCO UNIX deleted.]

Well, I called SCO support today and found out their drivers break
when you try to use them at 19200 baud.  They told me if I backed off
to 9600 things world work.  I was also told there would be a SLS fix
coming for the problem.  No time frame was given though.

I guess that means that all you TB+ people out there had better be ready
to go to 9600 when you upgrade to UNIX 3.2.

--
Terry Hull
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Kansas State University