XENIX 2.2.3 and >1024 h.d. cylinders: possible?

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.UUCP
Sat Sep 16 12:30:23 AEST 1989

> folks, I tried firing up DOS from the a: drive and running DEBUG.
> When I type g=c800:5 I get nothing.  Everyone tells me I'm supposed to
> get a little program that lets me set translate modes etc.  Well, I don't

That address (c800:5) depends on if the bios on the controller is enabled,
and if it is set for the primary or secondary address.

--
Larry Snyder                                              SCO Xenix 2.3.2 '386
uucp: iuvax!ndcheg!ndmath!nstar!larry                Computone Intelliport AT8