Thanks and Apologies

Bruce A. McIntyre bruce at mdi386.UUCP
Fri Sep 1 23:28:19 AEST 1989

In article <1082 at aurora.AthabascaU.CA>, louis at cs.AthabascaU.CA (Louis Schmittroth) writes:
> In article <464 at crplabs.UUCP>, marcs at crplabs.UUCP (Marc Snyder) writes:
> >         First of all, thanks to all of you who sent along their advice
> > concerning my problem running Southwind Software's Grafsman package.  I
> > appreciate your help.
> >         My *problem* with Southwind was unfounded.  If I should need to buy
> > another graphics package again, I will surely go back to Southwind.
> I have been looking for a graphics package for my home Xenix system,
> something I can afford.  I have VP/ix, but I don't have a DOS graphics
> package either.  Can I afford Grafsman?  Where is it advertised?
>
> Louis Schmittroth
> Athabasca Computers Ltd.

Grafsman is by SouthWind Software, Inc
3500 N. Rock Road, Bldg 200
Wichita, KS, 67226

Sales Phone (313)636-5100

Grafsman is one of several products of Southwind... It supports a wide
variety of chart types, multiple charts, included text, etc.  It works
well with a variety of database products.  I have used it with PROGRESS
from Progress Software.

Word Processor interfaces available for Crystal Writer, Fortune word,
Lyrix, R-Word, and Q-One.  Grafcaps allow you to also add your own file
formats and output devices.

I use it on a Xenix386 machine with Lyrix and Progress
bruce