SCO Unix SysV 3.2

Jeff Holmes jeff at questar.QUESTAR.MN.ORG
Wed Sep 27 23:32:54 AEST 1989

		Hi,

		A few days ago I posted to this group asking
		for information about SCO's release 3.2.  I wanted
		to know if the development set was available.

		Well, it is available.

		My dealer said that they would wait to stock SCO's 3.2
		for 6 months to allow bugs to be worked out.

		Since the upgrade to 3.2 from 2.x.x is $400.00, I opted
		to get the most recent release of Xenix (2.3.2) and may
		upgrade later.

		Question:

		I know that you need Xenix 386GT to get SCSI support
		and that 386GT also supports ESDI, but will 386AT
		also support ESDI or do you need the GT version to
		get any non-standard interface support?

		Thanks,
		Jeff Holmes
Jeff Holmes	                  DOMAIN: jeff at questar.mn.org
Questar Data Systems                UUCP: amdahl!bungia!questar!jeff