SCO customer service

Bob Palowoda palowoda at megatest.UUCP
Thu Sep 7 17:17:12 AEST 1989

>From article <98 at nstar.UUCP>, by root at nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder):
> In article <8292 at spool.cs.wisc.edu>, thurm at shorty.CS.WISC.EDU (Matthew Thurmaier) writes:
>> I have found the people at SCO to be friendly, knowledgeabe, and above all,
>> friendly.  Sure, you run into a snag every now and then, but what makes US
>> professionals is to not let those snags bring us down.
>
> I will say one thing for SCO - they do reply.  I receive several responses
> a week from the folks at SCO - but NEVER have I received one from Interactive.

  Let's face it thier is going to pro and con's about anybodys support.
  SCO offers (two basic) levels of support. Free support and pay support.
  Too SCO credit I have seen them give out alot of free support.
  If where going to pass judgement here, lets hear it from the people
  who payed for the support.

  ---Bob

--
 Bob Palowoda    *Home of Fiver BBS*                   login: bbs
 Work: {sun,decwrl,pyramid}!megatest!palowoda