SCO customer service

Don Glover corwin at polari.UUCP
Fri Sep 1 13:21:56 AEST 1989

I would like to know if anyone has had any GOOD experiences with
service from SCO?  I have been using SCO Xenix for 6 months now and
have encountered numerous problems with the development system.  I
recently called to check on an upgrade and have received the most
obnoxiuos amount of runaround you could ever imagine.   The fail to
return calls, they tried to sell me a 2.3 development system for
the 286, a piece of software that does not exist and has no scheduled
release date.  On top of this they are charging phenomenal amounts of
money, so much in fact it may well be less exepnsive to move to
a different vendor!

Don Glover, the younger