Comms Program For Xenix

Kelly Goen kelly at uts.amdahl.com
Sun Sep 3 07:50:57 AEST 1989

I have used Professional YAM for years and have found the package able
to handle ANY(and I DO MEAN ANY) comm situation needed in the async
arena...besides the product evolved from way back in c/pm days...
I cant as for TERM but I do have most of the other so-called advanced
comm packages and none of them com close as to the granularity of
control that PRO-YAM offers and that a data-com test engineer needs!!!
The product really is of such extreme quality that it can regularly be used
as a vehicle for writing software QA programs(the mode I regularly use
it in as a consultant). It also has a number of UNIQUE security features..
that can be used within its scripts to really tailor it to a number of
REAL-WORLD environments...I will admit it is not for everyone...if you
havent learned to RTFM then you will have wasted your money....
                    cheers
                    kelly(A Highly Satisfied User)