Windowing system

Tom Allebrandi ta2 at acci.com
Thu Sep 21 10:54:10 AEST 1989

In article <1989Sep20.000443.18268 at rpi.edu>, fargo at rpi.edu (Irwin M. Fargo) writes:
> Can anyone point me towards a windowing system for SCO Xenix 286, v2.2.1?
> Public domain or low priced commercial packages would be helpful.
>    Thanks.

Greenleaf Software's DataWindows has recently been become available
for Xenix and VAX/VMS. You might try calling them for more information.
They are at 800-523-9830 in Dallas Texas.

I'm not real sure whether it will run on Xenix 2.2.1. I know it runs
on Xenix SysV 2.3.1. If 2.2.1 uses the System V style of ioctl() calls
for terminal functions, it ought to fly.

--
Tom Allebrandi  | Advanced Computer Consulting,Inc  |  Charlottesville, VA
804 977 4272    | VMS User's Network Working Group -- The DECUS UUCP people