VP/ix COM1 to XENIX COM2...?

Wm E Davidsen Jr davidsen at crdos1.crd.ge.COM
Sat Sep 23 02:09:12 AEST 1989

In article <4693 at cps3xx.UUCP>, usenet at cps3xx.UUCP (Usenet file owner) writes:

|  One thing to be aware of, if you are runnign VP/ix in MultiScreens on
|  the console and switch from the VPix screen to any other screen, your
|  VP/ix process stops.

  In the new update to VP/ix this is supposedly fixed for some displays.
If you can live with one of those the process will run on. I have *not*
tried it, since VGA is not a supported display type for continued
operation.

  Be warned, it has been reported that typing as UNIX command, such as
ls, in VP/ix with the update installed will hang the system. I don't
have the guts to try it.
--
bill davidsen	(davidsen at crdos1.crd.GE.COM -or- uunet!crdgw1!crdos1!davidsen)
that the world is flat!" - anon